Why would I join when I can just use your Free stuff?
“But Jenni, I can use all the FREE stuff on your blog to create my own Etsy strategy!”
Oh hey, you know what?
In fact…it’s entirely possible that I *MAY HAVE* done that shit on purpose (gasp!)
I WANT you to USE my free content.
Squeeze every last friggin’ DROP out of that shit. Make sure you’ve tried it all.
Just to prove that I want you to get all strung out on as much free content as you can, here’s the links to all my (FREE) content — hidden or not! Grab it all:
Why am I doing this??
Because if my FREE content helps your shop kick ass…
Then what magical Etsy wonders do you think the PAID content could do??? My paid content is several steps ABOVE the free stuff. Here’s what you get with PAID content:
- In-depth tips that help you BUILD on the free strategies (like how to turn TRAFFIC into SALES, for example!)
- Brand spankin’ new stuff that I’ve NEVER published on the blog (and never will!)
- Shop critiques, step-by-step tech tutorials, and premium video content (that blows my YouTube channel out of the water)…and it’s waiting for you to binge on demand.
- Exercises that will help you get out of that RUT where you feel like there’s TOO much on your plate and you have no idea where to start.
- Access to ME. (woot!) Because sometimes Etsy problems are specific to YOU and your shop. How would you ever find those problems if you didn’t have an expert helping you spot that shit?
So if you’re just in this for a bit of money of the side, by ALL means, stick to the free shit. It’s ready and waiting for you all the time.
But if you want the real MEAT…those things that make the difference between $200 a month and $2000 a month, $5000 a month, etc…
(oh, and you’re ready to grab the attention your shop **actually deserves**)…